This is images from exactly the recipe, which is meant to be lower calorie, less fat than "regular." You could make this with a number of substitutions. Also, I forgot fresh berries.
1 ½ cups cold fat free milk, divided
2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate flavor fat free sugar free instant reduced calorie pudding & pie filling
2 cups thawed Cool Whip Free whipped topping, divided
½ cup fresh berries
- Combine 1 cup of the milk and chocolate in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in remaining ½ cup milk.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Refrigerate 20 min.
- Gently stir in 1 ½ cups of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with remaining whipped topping and berries just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Makes 6 servings, ½ cup each.
- Prep: 15 min. Total 35 min. (incl. Refrigeration)
- Use any type of milk, any Cool Whip, or 4 oz chocolate pudding mix.