Super yum! You need to plan the night ahead so that you can freeze the tablespoon of agave.
½ cup dry rolled oats
3/4 cup water
2 Tbsp vanilla almond milk
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tbsp agave nectar FROZEN
1 Tbsp peanuts
- Bring water to a boil.
- Stir in oats and cook until you have oatmeal at the consistency you prefer.
- Turn off heat and stir in a splash or two of milk to cream it up.
- Add cocoa powder, stirring to combine.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and swirl in frozen agave nectar.
- Top with peanuts and serve.
- Serves 1
- Per serving: 296 calories, 9g fat, 51.3g carbs, 9.3g fiber, 16g sugars, 9.8g protein