Such a yummy summer dish!
2 cups cooked brown rice
1 small sweet onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup corn (boiled and cut from cob or thawed if frozen)
1½ cups veg broth
16-oz cauliflower rice
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp miso paste
2 cups fresh spinach
2 tbsp soy or almond milk
- Line a large pot with ¼-cup broth.
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Stir in cauliflower rice and cook 5 minutes, adding splashes of broth to prevent sticking.
- Add remaining broth, nutritional yeast, and miso, stirring to combine.
- Stir in cooked rice, cover, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Uncover and stir in corn and spinach.
- Continue to cook and stir until spinach turns bright green, folds in, and excess liquid cooks off. (Risotto should be soft.)
- Turn off heat and add milk to cream it up, adding more as desired.
- Let rest a few minutes.
- Serves 2
- Per serving: 207 calories, 4.4g fat, 40.4g carbs, 6g fiber, 20.1g sugars, 4.3g protein