1 butternut squash, 3 cups cubed
1 onion, diced
3-4 minced garlic cloves
4 dry lasagna noodles
14-oz (1½ cups) marinara sauce
15-oz extra-firm tofu, drained
¼ cup nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp onion powder
- Press tofu for 20 minutes.
- Crumble tofu with your hands.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, plus salt & pepper to taste.
Winter Skillet Lasagna
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add butternut squash and several shakes of Italian seasoning, plus salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until butternut is just fork-tender, adding water as needed.
- Once butternut squash is tender, break lasagna noodles into thirds and lay on top OR crumble noodles and sprinkle over top.
- Add marinara sauce on top, then cover and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer until noodles are fully cooked, about 10 minutes. (If noodles starts to dry out, add water. If you crumbled the pasta, stir occasionally as the noodles cook).
- Divide equally among 4 bowls and top with Tofu Ricotta.
- Serves 4
- Per serving: 402 calories, 11.5g fat, 57.2g carbs, 11g fiber, 14.2g sugars, 22.7g protein