2 1/2 lb. Split chicken wings, tips removed
2 cans (8 oz. each) pineapple tidbits
1 cup barbecue sauce
- Fry wings until browned and crisp.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Mix barbecue sauce, pineapple and reserved juice; place chicken and sauce in pan, stirring well to coat.
- Bake 30 minute or until well browned and sauce is thickened.
- I don't recall my source for this recipe. It has been in my recipe box a long while.
- This probably serves about 10 if you use 2 1/2 lbs of chicken wings, assuming 1/4 lbs is enough for a person gathering other stuff for their meal.
- Pin It