3 tablespoons butter
1 ½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons flour
1 can (10.5 oz) chicken broth
6 pork chops
6 cups thinly sliced potatoes
1 dash paprika
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a sauce pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add salt, pepper, and flour. Pour in chicken broth. Cook and stir until mixture boils. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a skillet, brown pork chops in 1 tablespoon butter. Grease a cooking dish with remaining butter and layer potatoes. Pour mixture over potatoes and place browned chops on top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake for an additional 30 min.
- Serves 6.
- You can half this recipe for 3 servings.
- Prep: 30 min. Cook 1 hr 30 min.
- You can use thick-cut, regular, bone-in, or boneless pork chops. Cut does not make a difference.