1 cup melted virgin coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract or imitation vanilla extract
Stevia to your sweetness level (~1 Tbsp is a good start)
1/2 tsp salt (kosher, sea, pink himalayan - you can play with this)
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (make more chocolate-y with up to 4 Tbsp total.)
2 Tbsp almond butter or peanut butter
- Melt coconut oil if not already melted in microwave (~1.5 minutes)
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour into mini-cupcake pan, filling each cup about half-way.
- Freeze for 20 minutes to harden.
- Makes 16. (Fewer if you fill the cups all the way, more if you skimp a little.)
- Store in refrigerator.
- Depending on your brands, these will be ~1/4 carb or more.
- Taste awesome topped with peanut butter.