16-oz frozen peppers & onions
1 fajita seasoning packet
2 cups prepared black beans (1 can)
1 cup corn
- Bake potatoes.
- Place frozen peppers and onions in a skillet and start cooking, stirring constantly to defrost the vegetables.
- After a few minutes of stirring, whisk seasoning packet with 1 cup water (or as directed) and pour over vegetables.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook, stirring every so often, until peppers and onions are warm (but still crisp) and liquid has thickened. (Stir in water to thin if it gets too thick.)
- Mix in beans and corn.
- Top with fajita mixture and guacamole.
- Per serving: 432 calories, 11.2g fat, 71.9g carbs, 14g fiber, 12.1g sugars, 11.1g protein
- Serves 4