It's zucchini season. Time for some zucchini bread!
1 1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1 grated zucchini (grocery store size)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs.
- Beat sugar into eggs.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Beat until batter is very smooth.
- Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle turns out clean.
- Turn out onto wire rack to cool.