Burger season calls for yummy burgers. So many vegetarian and vegan burgers are so easy to make! I love collecting bean burger recipes.
1 shredded zucchini
¾ cup prepared white beans
1 shredded carrot
2 tbsp flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
dash smoked paprika
2 burger buns
Burger Toppings (your choice) (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place shredded zucchini in a colander and gently press out excess liquid. (Leave in the sink to continue to drip.)
- In a mixing bowl, mash beans with a fork or potato masher until no whole beans are left.
- Add zucchini, carrots, flour, and spices.
- Mix together well.
- Divide mixture and make 2-4 balls. (Regular burger or sliders.)
- Shape into patties using your hands and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15-30 minutes, or until patties are brown and crisp, flipping halfway.
- Serve on a bun with toppings.
- Per serving (without toppings): 314 calories, 3.2g fat, 57.9g carbs, 12.5g fiber, 7.0g sugars, 15.3g protein
- Serves 2