Sunday, August 4, 2019

Returning...

It's been nearly a year since I posted. My last post was mid-September of last year. I lost the fall of 2018, for reasons. I'm not sure where the entire second half of 2018 went, but it was gone. The first quarter of this year was filled with family stuff, and the second quarter we decided to buy a home and then bought a home and then moved at the beginning of the third quarter of this year. Now we are settling into our new home, with a lovely kitchen, and I have recovered some energy for baking and cooking. Recipes that I drafted and never posted will get posted, and recipes that I never finished making will get made and posted. I have over a year of planning of new recipes. Hopefully it will be a productive time with lots of good food.

If you want to find the food I have been making, and some of it will appear here and some of it won't, visit and follow my Instagram @fiainros.

No comments:

Post a Comment