This was a big hit! Mmmmmm! I modified this recipe from the Happy Herbivore Meal Mentor.
8 oz Mori-Nu silken tofu
¾ cup (6-oz) soy or almond milk
1 tsp agave syrup
1 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp cocoa powder
8 slices bread (a little thicker is better)
¼ cup chocolate chips or chunks
2 tbsp finely chopped peanuts
- In a blender, combine tofue, milk, agave, peanut butter, and cocoa powder.
- Puree until smooth, adding more milk if needed.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow bowl.
- Dip bread slices into mixture.
- Heat a nonstick skillet and cook a few minutes on each side or until warm and crisping.
- Top with chips and nuts.