I really enjoy the "samosa" things that Happy Herbivore Meal Mentor does. This one is supposed to be pizza-like, but I never do the potato quite right to make it like a spread, so it ended up as a wrap.
¼ small onion, diced
dash of ground cumin
¼ tsp garam masala
¼ tsp mild curry powder
dash of turmeric
1 carrot, diced
½ cup frozen green peas
1 cooked potato, mashed
- Sauté onion until translucent.
- Add spices, stirring to coat.
- Add carrots and cook until carrots are just forktender.
- Stir in peas and cook until warm.
- Spread warmed potatoes on tortilla.
- Top with vegetable mixture and serve, or roll up and eat as a burrito.
- Serves 1
- Per serving: 338 calories, 1.6g fat, 71.2g carbs, 12.8g fiber, 9.6g sugars, 12.3g protein