Loaf of french bread or other good sandwich bread
good quality cheese
a panini pan helps
- Preheat your panini pan to medium-high.
- Slice your bread into 1/2" thick slices.
- Slice your cheese into normal cheese slice thickness.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Spread honey on the other side of half the slices of bread.
- Match each honeyed slice up with a non-honeyed slice. Butter side down, place on panini pan, add a layer (or two) of cheese, place other buttered slice on top, butter side up. Place panini lid on top. Cook until golden brown, the flip and cook the other side to same.
- Enjoy with a bowl of soup for good, homemade comfort food!