Ingredients:1 package Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips (sometimes Called "tenders" Or "strips")
1-1/2 cup Flour
2 teaspoons (to 3 Teaspoons) Lawry's Seasoning Salt (or Spices Of Your Choosing)
- Start by rinsing and drying your chicken strips. Next, in a bowl submerge the chicken strips in buttermilk for 15 to 20 minutes (or longer if you’d like).
- In another bowl combine about 1 ½ cups flour and 2 to 3 teaspoons of Lawry’s Seasoning Salt (or other seasonings if you prefer). Mix this together well. Next, add about ¼ to ½ cup of buttermilk into the flour mixture and stir lightly with a fork as you add it.
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low to medium heat.
- Remove a few of the buttermilk-soaked strips and place them in the flour mixture, turning them over to coat them thoroughly. Place them on a plate. Continue coating chicken strips until they are all ready to cook.
- When the oil is sufficiently heated, begin cooking the strips a few at a time. Cook them for about a minute and a half or so on each side. When golden and crispy, remove them to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Original Recipe
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Yum!
- Prep Time 30 min
- Cook Time 3 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves 6