This is another dinner from the Happy Herbivore Meal Mentor, altered a bit (because raisins ruin everything). I really, really enjoyed this particular meal. This is one serving. Just one. This photo is my leftovers at lunch at work.
1 onion, diced
2 tsp mild curry powder
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp turmeric
3 cups (11-oz) riced cauliflower
4 carrots, diced
2 cups frozen green peas (thawed)
4 cooked potatoes mashed (or diced)
4 flour tortillas
- Sauté onion in oil until translucent.
- Add spices, stirring to coat.
- Add ¼-cup HOT water.
- Cover and turn off heat. Set aside.
- Add carrots to onion mixture plus more water if necessary and cook until carrots are just fork-tender.
- Stir in peas and riced cauliflower.
- Cook until cauliflower rice is soft and crumbly, stirring every minute and adding tiny amounts of water if necessary (You want to “dry fry” as much as possible).
- Set aside and spread warmed mashed potatoes on tortillas (eat rest as a side).
- Top with vegetable mixture and roll-up.
- Serves 4.
- Per serving: 388 calories, 1.9g fat, 82.9g carbs, 15.2g fiber, 16.8g sugars, 14.2g protein
- You can add on cashews if you like.