I am loving baked oatmeal dishes. I first learned about them from Happy Herbivore Meal Mentor. This one is a great breakfast any time of the year, but tasty in the fall.
6 tbsp dry rolled oats
2 tbsp flour
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
dash of ground cardamom
dash of ground allspice or cloves
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, and spices.
- Stir in milk, maple syrup, and vanilla, mixing until well combined.
- Transfer batter to a ramekin or ovensafe dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until firm.
- Serves 1
- Approximately 250 calories