This is a single serving as posted. I don't see why you couldn't scale this up, but it's already a lot of chopping.
2 cups butternut squash, cubed
1 potato, cubed
½ onion, sliced
½ tsp Old Bay Seasoning
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Rinse butternut & potato cubes under cool water and shake off excess.
- Toss cubes with onion, Old Bay, plus salt & pepper until well coated.
- Arrange in a single layer and roast until cooked through, stirring and flipping a few times (about 20-25 minutes).
- Serves 1
- Approximately 280 calories