"Land of Nod" Cinnamon Buns. My daughter made these several times over her high school years to bring to classes as snacks and treats. They were always popular.
20 Frozen Dough Rolls
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
1-2 Tbsp cinnamon
1/4 - 1/2 cup melted butter
- Spray a 10" Bundt pan withi cooking spray.
- Add frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding powder, and cinnamon.
- Pour melted butter over everything.
- Cover with a damp tea cloth, and leave out at room temperature overnight.
- When ready in the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cloth, put the Bundt pan with rolls in the oven.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes, and invert on a plate.