By now it is probably obvious our love of pancakes. When Veg News covered these, I had to make them. These pack a super flavorful punch.
3/4 cup oat flour
3/4 cup gluten-free 1:1 flour blend
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups vanilla almond milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup peanut butter, just smashed peanuts
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla
- Whisk the flours, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together he milk, syrup, peanut butter, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until combined.
- Heat pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Scoop the batter in your preferred amounts (1/3 cup or less) onto the pan and cook until bottom is golden and stable.
- Flip and cook until both sides are golden brown and center is cooked.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, taking care to re-spray the pan between pancakes.
- You can sub all-purpose flour for the gluten free flour blend at a 1:1 ratio.