Another version of these same whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup Earth Balance (2 sticks), softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup applesauce
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pkg (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chip cookies.
- Form 1-2" balls of dough and drop about 2” apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake approximately 10 min or until light brown.
- Cool slightly until you can remove from sheet without disturbing cookie shape; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Makes ~3 dozen.
- Prep: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- You may want to use less than the entire package of chocolate chips.