1 lb. Ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella (divided)5 cups hot cooked medium tube-shaped (elboroni) macaroni (3 cups dry)
- Brown beef, remove fat.
- Stir in sauce and 1/2 cup cheese and cooked macaroni.
- Pour into 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake @ 400o ~ 25 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Serves 8 or so.
- Approximately 400 Calories/serving. Varies based on types of ingredients.
- Can make vegan by using vegan crumbles and vegan mozzarella-like cheese. (Pictured right with no cheese.)