1 envelope dry onion soup mix
4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lb.)
1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine ingredients in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. Shake.
- Pour into a 13 x 9” baking or roasting pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Vegan if you use a vegan onion soup mix.
- Since I was a little girl, we used Lipton onion soup mix. Probably someone is going to tell me that one isn't vegan but it looked like it upon review when I made it tonight.
- Serves 4.
- Prep Time: 10 Min. Cook Time: 40 Min.