Thursday, October 9, 2014

Onion Roasted Potatoes

This is something I've been making since I was a kid and cooking when I got home from school to make dinner for the family. This is so easy.If you are a new cook, this is about as easy as it gets.



Ingredients
1 envelope dry onion soup mix 
4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into large chunks (about 2 lb.) 
1/3 cup olive oil 

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 425. 
  2. Combine ingredients in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag. Shake. 
  3. Pour into a 13 x 9” baking or roasting pan. 
  4. Bake, stirring occasionally, 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. 


Notes:

  • Vegan if you use a vegan onion soup mix.
  • Since I was a little girl, we used Lipton onion soup mix. Probably someone is going to tell me that one isn't vegan but it looked like it upon review when I made it tonight.
  • Serves 4.
  • Prep Time: 10 Min. Cook Time: 40 Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment