crackers or bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cover a lipped cookie sheet with a thin film of oil.
- Crumble crackers into a bowl (place between wax paper and smash with rolling pin) with salt and pepper, garlic salt, and minced onion.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl, and mix with a fork.
- Roll chicken in eggs then bounce in cracker crumbs.
- Put chicken on the pan.
- Bake for 30 min, or internal temperature is 165.
- Depending on the size of chicken breasts (and other items served), 0.5 - 1 breast per person. You use as many breasts and as much cracker/bread crumbs as needed.