These were in the digital but offline codex, so I made them again for my omnivore family. The only complaint I got was that there were too many chocolate chips. You can use the entire bag, or add them slowly, stopping when you get to a point you prefer.
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pkg (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla, and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chip cookies.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2” apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 min or until light brown (centers will be soft.)
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Prep: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Makes 3 dozen.
- 150 Cal.