|Pan of Finnish Oven Pancakes|
|Slice of Finnish Oven Pancakes|
1/8 lb butter
½ cup flour
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup sugar
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
- Melt butter in 13” x 9” x 2” baking dish until slightly brown.
- Beat eggs, four, salt, sugar, milk, and vanilla and pour into melted butter.
- Bake at 450o for 10 minutes. Then turn heat to 350o fro 20 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar after baked.
- Serve with syrup and whatever toppings you prefer.
- Serves 4-6.
- Nutrition per 1/6 of pan.
- Pin It