Monday, November 7, 2011

Breakfast: Finnish Oven Pancakes

This recipe comes passed down to me from my mother. I have no idea where she got the original recipe, but when I left the house for college, I asked for this recipe specifically.
Pan of Finnish Oven Pancakes

Slice of Finnish Oven Pancakes
Ingredients:

1/8 lb butter
½ cup flour
4 eggs
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup sugar
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla
Cinnamon-Sugar Mix


Directions:


  1. Melt butter in 13” x 9” x 2” baking dish until slightly brown.  
  2. Beat eggs, four, salt, sugar, milk, and vanilla and pour into melted butter.  
  3. Bake at 450o for 10 minutes.  Then turn heat to 350o fro 20 minutes more.  
  4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar after baked.
  5. Serve with syrup and whatever toppings you prefer.
Other Details:
  • Serves 4-6. 
  • Nutrition per 1/6 of pan.
  • Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment