Sunday, November 6, 2011

Introduction

As we move to a different season from when I started this blog, I will try to keep recipes as seasonal as possible. However, there will probably be quite a few off-season postings as well. For example, I have several ice-cream related desserts, which one would probably want to make during the summer. But since I took pictures of the ice cream desserts when I made them this past summer, there is a high probability they will show up during the coming winter months. I will try to space them out so that there isn't a ton of ice cream desserts in a row. That is one reason only one or two have shown up.

However, for those sick of all the pumpkin I (and other food blogs) put up over October and November (and December), the off-season stuff may be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment