|Not quite right Tiny Cheesecakes|
|This is what I'm talking about - creamy cheesecakes, perfectly done! (These are are out of the oven, not yet chilled.)|
|Cherry Pie Filling is a great topping for these.|
1 lb cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
24 vanilla wafers
cupcake liners, preferably foil
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Place vanilla wafers inside foil cupcake liners and fill with mixture about half-full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 min.
- Let chill at least 30 minutes. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and top with cherry, blueberry, or pineapple pie filling or whipped topping.
- Serves 24
- Can be frozen
- 125 Calories per cake (no topping)
- Brands do seem to matter. I've never had troubles with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, but have had less good cakes with off-brands and natural food mart available brands. The Trader Joe's vanilla wafers are fabulous, but Nilla wafers are fine (they just don't cover the entire foot of the cake.)
- My first photo was taken of slightly burnt, bad cream cheese brand cheesecakes topped with whipped topping. They were edible, but not something I would serve. The second photo is the creamy cheesecake photo, as they should be.
- Pin It