½ cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
2 large or 3 small ripe or overripe
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sour milk or sour cream1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375o.
- Beat butter, sugar and eggs in a large bowl with mixer 3 min or until light and fluffy; stir in bananas.
- Sift flour, soda and salt onto wax paper.
- Add flour mixture gradually to butter mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Add sour milk/cream and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into a well greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
- Cool 10 min in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan; cool.