2 Tbsp water or milk
4 oz chopped smoked ham
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro + 1 Tbsp sprigs
- Preheat oven to 350o.
- Beat eggs and water with wire whisk in medium bowl. Stir in ham, 1/2 cup of the cheese and 2 tablespoons of the cilantro. Mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into greased 9” pie plate or quiche plate; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 min. or until puffy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
- Slice into 8 pieces.
- Serves 8, 1 slice each.
- Prep: 5 min., Total: 35 min.
- 120 Calories/serving
- If a little herb-y, decrease the amount of cilantro.
- Try other herbs to your taste.