12 oz cream cheese
8 oz pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground allspice
1/2 tsp ground cloves
24 vanilla wafers or ginger snaps
cupcake liners, preferably foil
whipped topping for garnish
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Place vanilla wafers inside foil cupcake liners and fill with mixture about half-full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 min.
- Let chill at least 30 minutes. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and top.
- I found these Keebler mini-pie graham cracker crusts. If using these, the recipe makes fewer than 24, about 15-18. They work great otherwise.