Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bread: Corn Bread Muffins

I first had these corn bread muffins several years ago from a bake sale. I knew the person who made them, and she kindly gave me the recipe. Unfortunately, I don't recall who it was so I don't have an attribution for the recipe.

Ingredients:

1 pkg Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 pkg yellow cake mix
4 eggs
1/3 cup milk
1 1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil


Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375o.
  2. Blend the mixes, eggs, milk, water, and oil.  Beat for 2 minutes.
  3. Pour into lined muffin/cupcake pans.  
  4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean.


Other Details:
  • Makes about 24 muffins.
  • (Original recipe said made 20, but I never have been able to get all the batter into only 20 muffin cups.)
  • Approximately 175 Calories per muffin. 
  • Pin It
  • Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment