When I saw this recipe, I was very excited to give it a try. It sounded so good; and it was! I wanted to half the recipe because it makes 4, and I didn't want a ton of leftovers because I have lots of fresh meals to make, but now I'm kind of happy I didn't. I got the recipe from Happy Herbivore Meal Mentor, but I altered it to fit my tastebuds.
10-oz frozen spinach
15-oz extra firm tofu, drained
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 cups marinara sauce
4 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cook spinach according to package directions, squeezing out excess liquid.
- In a large mixing bowl, crumble tofu.
- Mix in lemon, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder until well combined.
- Fold in spinach and 1 cup marinara.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add more Italian seasoning or garlic if desired.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas and roll up.
- Place crease side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Warm remaining cup of marinara and drizzle over wraps.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
- Serves 4.
- Per serving: 424 calories, 13.7g fat, 51.8g carbs, 12.0g fiber, 12.6g sugars, 28.0g protein
- For just cooked wraps, heat the filling (or serve cold), and do not bake. Serve with warmed marinara.